Welcome to django-admin-tools’s documentation!¶
This documentation covers the latest release of django-admin-tools, a collection of extensions and tools for the Django administration interface, django-admin-tools includes:
- a full featured and customizable dashboard (for the admin index page and the admin applications index pages),
- a customizable menu bar,
- tools to make admin theming easier.
To get up and running quickly, consult the quick-start guide, which describes all the necessary steps to install django-admin-tools and configure it for the default setup. For more detailed information about how to install and how to customize django-admin-tools, read through the documentation listed below.
- Quick start guide
- Installation guide
- Configuring django-admin-tools
- Customization of the django-admin-tools modules
- Working with multiple admin sites
- The django-admin-tools menu and menu items API
- The django-admin-tools dashboard and dashboard modules API
- Integration with third party applications
- Contributing to django-admin-tools
- Testing of django-admin-tools